Adoption Bridges of Kentuckiana is a licensed private, non-profit adoption agency located in Louisville, Kentucky. We provide a full array of services for both birth parents and adoptive parents throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our organization is licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the State of Indiana as a child-placing agency. As the adoption program of St. Elizabeth Catholic Charities, we are accredited by the Council on Accreditation.
Formerly Adoption Bridges of Kentucky, the agency was founded in 2006 by adoptive parents and adoption advocates who believe that adoption is a loving choice that benefits children. The agency merged with the Adoption Services Program of St. Elizabeth Catholic Charities in 2014. Through the merger Adoption Bridges has been able to expand our team of experienced adoption professionals and increase our service area to include all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Highlights of the merged program include:
- Full Domestic Adoption Program for Adoptive Families in KY and Southern IN
- International & Independent Home Study and Post Placement Services
- Lifelong Counseling Services Available for Adoptive Parents, Adoptees and Birth Parents
- Full range of services for Birth Parents including adoption planning and financial assistance
- Options for Birth Parents to utilize Maternity Home and Distribution Center
- Offices in Louisville, KY and in New Albany, IN
Adoption Bridges of Kentuckiana is a member of the Kentucky Adoption Coalition and Indiana Adoption Agencies United.
To learn more about St. Elizabeth Catholic Charities, visit stecharities.org.