Call 502-585-4369 to learn more.
Adoption Bridges of Kentuckiana is a non-profit, licensed adoption agency. We focus on providing services for birth parents and adoptive parents in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our birth parent advocates meet with you in person, develop a relationship, and provide emotional support. Your advocate can assist you as you choose an adoptive family, complete paperwork and you create your adoption and financial assistance plan.
If you are considering an open adoption arrangement, using an agency that works with families that live in the same region as you could allow for contact more easily. Focusing on Kentucky and Southern Indiana also allows us to get to know all of our prospective adoptive parents. Adoption Bridges of Kentuckiana staff members visit every home, interview every applicant and thoroughly inspect documentation before applicants are approved and shown to anyone choosing adoptive parents for their baby.
Once the baby goes home with the adoptive parents, Adoption Bridges staff visit with the family and report on the baby’s progress through the finalization of the adoption. We are the only agency that you and the adoptive parents work with. This allows us to better serve everyone involved. Working within the area, we are able to gain personal knowledge of our adoptive parents. Additionally, it gives us the opportunity to meet with and support you, learn your preferences, what you are looking for in an adoptive family, and what, if any, types of contact you desire during the adoption process and after. Knowing all of the parties involved makes it easier for us to provide you with potential adoptive parents that match what you are looking for.
Here are some of the things Adoption Bridges of Kentuckiana can offer:
- 24/7 Availability – Experienced and trained professionals available to listen to you and help you consider your options. Call or text our cell phone at 502-468-4290.
- Free Adoption Support – Personalized support, counseling and advocacy are provided throughout your adoption process.
- Free Legal Representation – An attorney explains your rights and represents you in terminating parental rights.
- Kentucky and Southern Indiana Families to Choose From – You choose waiting adoptive parents who live in KY or IN, have passed background checks, met requirements and been approved as an adoptive home.
- Financial Assistance – Funds to assist you with pregnancy related expenses
- Photo Updates- We require all adoptive families to send pictures and update letters through at least the child’s third birthday.